HOW CAN SITES BE RESERVED?
- Sites may be reserved thru the call center (602-506-2930 ext. 1) or in-person at the park's entry station. Same day reservations will be required to be handled at the park (similar to other camping reservations). At this time, reservations are not available online.
WHAT FEES ARE ASSOCIATED WITH THE RESERVATION?
- Primitive camping fee, motorized watercraft fee, and reservation fee. The reservation fee is waived for same-day bookings. Please note sites might be full, and same-day bookings may not be available.
- An accompanying vehicle (without a trailer) will not be charged a fee, as long as vehicle is with primary vehicle hauling boat at time of check-in. Vehicles that do not arrive with the primary vehicle and boat trailer will not be permitted entry.
- Please visit the fees page for a complete listing of fees.
BOAT-IN CAMPING POLICIES:
- Check-In Time (Day of Arrival): 1:00 p.m.
- Check Out Time (Day of Departure): 12:00 p.m.
- Vehicles and trailers remaining in the camping space past the check-out time the day of departure, may be subject to tow at owner’s expense.
- Boat-in campers must park within assigned boat-in camping space at the 10-Lane Main Parking Lot.
- An additional vehicle (with no trailer) may be included in the camping unit, but must park in the designated overflow area of the 10-Lane Parking Lot and must display a boat-in camping hangtag. The additional vehicle must be accompanying the primary vehicle with trailer at time of check-in. No exceptions.
- Boat-in campers must arrive prior to 8:00 p.m. to check-in. Arrival after 8 p.m., will not be permitted access into the park.
- Boats must be equipped with proper lights and gear for night fishing/boating.
- Boat-in camping is for motorized watercraft only (jet skis and paddlecrafts are not permitted).
- No camping within parking lot or on shoreline – must camp within a boat on the water.
- Boat-in camping must be reserved via call center, or in-person at park the day-of the visit. Sites are available on a first-come, first-served basis for day-of reservations.
- No campfires permitted for boat-in camping.
- No mooring available. Boaters must provide own anchor and not tie up to buoys/docks.