Annual Passes provide a convenient and affordable way to visit Maricopa County’s regional parks. The passes provide day-use access to more than 120,000 acres of pristine Sonoran Desert parkland, and 100% of the proceeds from the pass sales are used to improve and enhance visitor recreation services. For those who visit the regional parks more than 13 times during the year, this option could provide you with substantial savings.
Please note, the annual pass offers park visitors a cost-savings option and is not a priority pass. The pass does not guarantee entry into the parks when capacity limits have been reached and are temporarily closed. For more information on annual passes, use, and discounts available, download our Annual Pass brochure, click here.
How do I Purchase A Day-Use Annual Pass
There are two ways to purchase your pass:
1) In person at the following park locations during our normal business hours:
- Cave Creek Regional Park
- Estrella Mountain Regional Park
- Hassayampa River Preserve
- Lake Pleasant Regional Park
- McDowell Mountain Regional Park
- San Tan Mountain Regional Park
- Usery Mountain Regional Park
- White Tank Mountain Regional Park
2) Purchase your pass using our online system by using the button below. You will be required to create an account and then click “passes” in the upper right corner. After purchase, you will need to visit any of our park locations during normal operating hours to pick up your card and vehicle hang tag. When you arrive, staff will review your order to ensure you have the correct pass type and you may be required to show identification.
Annual Pass Discounts
First time use of our online pass system will only allow the annual pass to be purchased at full price. If you qualify for a senior or disabled veteran discount, you will need to have your status verified at one of our regional park locations. Once verified, future online pass purchases will apply all applicable discounts (senior, disabled veteran) by simply logging into your account.