Special Employee Discount...
Maricopa County Parks and Recreation Annual Park Pass!
Good news, you are eligible for a Maricopa County Parks and Recreation Annual Pass at a discounted rate! Starting 2014, current employees are eligible to obtain an Annual Pass at a reduced rate. Your annual pass will provide you with access to the extensive hiking, biking, boating, and other physical fitness opportunities within the Maricopa County park system. The pass provides day-use access to more than 120,000 acres of parkland, and 100% of the proceeds from the pass sales are used to improve and enhance visitor recreation services.
- Regular Annual Pass: $85 discounted to $52 for the year for county employees.
- This pass allows you day-use entry into any of the mountain parks, including Lake Pleasant Regional Park. A savings of $33/year!
In addition, you can also obtain other types of passes at their normal rate. Have a boat? Add a motorized boat to your Annual Pass for $65. Do you want to get an additional card for your spouse? Add an additional card for $20. Have a kayak? There’s a non-motorized watercraft option at $30 per non-motorized watercraft.
HOW IT WORKS:
The fee is collected via a one-time yearly payment at time of purchase or renewal. As a current county employee, please visit a Maricopa County regional park’s Nature Center during normal hours and provide them with the following information which will be used to verify your employment status. All four (4) items are required:
- County Badge (physical)
- Current County e-mail address
- County Employee Identification Number
- Your department name
Once your employment with the county has been verified, the park’s staff will process your transaction.
Renewal of annual pass will require re-verification of employment, all required information will need to be provided.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Please note, the annual pass offers employee's a cost-savings option and is not a priority pass. The pass does not guarantee entry into the parks when capacity limits have been reached and are temporarily closed.
- All Park rules and regulations apply.
- Annual pass allows the cardholder day-use entry into the park and is not transferable from person to person.
- Additional card requires holder to reside in the same household as the main pass holder.
- Annual Pass is good for day-use pass only. Camping fees, special use fees, and other fees are not covered by your Annual Pass.
Discounts cannot be combined.