Saturday, February 27, 2021
06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Lake Pleasant Regional Park
41835 N. Castle Hot Springs Rd.
Morristown, AZ 85342
(602) 506-2930 ext. 1
Let it glow, let it glow! It may not be snowing, but hopefully it will be glowing on this full moon hike. Join the fun!
This event is now full.
Grab that water bottle and maybe even a flashlight, and let's go hiking in the moon glow! This hike is a fairly easy four miles and will take around two hours. Restrooms and water at the start and turn around of this hike. A very scenic trail for a full moon hike! Just follow the "Hike" signs from the main contact station to the Wild Burro Trailhead.
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED, Only 10 people per hike, Call 602-506-9557.
Please bring a mouth/nose mask for when you are less than six feet from others (required).
- Know before you go. Check the website or call ahead to ensure the program has not been canceled. Be prepared for limited access to facilities and water fountains.
- Bring a mask. Although this is an outdoor program, frequent stops may be made so the ranger can explain or highlight items along the trail(s). Masks will be required during these stops. Masks are also required in restrooms and the nature center.
- Physical distancing. Observe the CDC’s minimum recommended physical distancing of six (6) feet from others at all times. Share the trail and warn other trail users of your presence as you pass.
- Personal hygiene. Follow the CDC’s guidance on personal hygiene prior to visiting parks or trails.
- Other. Do not use parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms. If you sneeze while recreating on a trail, please sneeze into your elbow to avoid the spread of germs.