Thursday, May 20, 2021
06:30 PM - 07:30 PM
San Tan Mountain Regional Park
6533 W. Phillips Road
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
(602) 506-2930 ext 7
This is an outdoor yoga session open to all levels. Maximum 10 participants. Registration required. Click title for details.
Sunset Yoga is back! Have you ever wanted to try doing yoga outside? Join us at San Tan for a Sunset Yoga class that is appropriate for all levels. Certified instructor Cathy Glaess will guide you through basic poses and breathing techniques as the sun sets over a beautiful desert environment. Be sure to bring a water bottle and a yoga mat and a towel/blanket for extra knee cushion. (Your mat will be on dirt ground). Wear comfortable clothing that allows you to move easily. This class is included with your park entry fee ($7 per vehicle). Please bring exact cash for the self-pay station or display your Annual Pass on your dashboard. Maximum 10 participants. Registration required by calling the park office at 602-506-2930 x7 for San Tan. Meet at the main entrance trailhead.
Maricopa County Parks and Recreation COVID guidelines:
- Know before you go. Check the website or call ahead to ensure the program has not been canceled. Be prepared for limited access to facilities and water fountains.
- Bring a mask. Although this is an outdoor program, frequent stops may be made so the ranger can explain or highlight items along the trail(s). Masks will be required during these stops. Masks are also required in restrooms and the nature center.
- Physical distancing. Observe the CDC’s minimum recommended physical distancing of six (6) feet from others at all times. Share the trail and warn other trail users of your presence as you pass.
- Personal hygiene. Follow the CDC’s guidance on personal hygiene prior to visiting parks or trails.
- Other. Do not use parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms. If you sneeze while recreating on a trail, please sneeze into your elbow to avoid the spread of germs.