Thursday, January 28, 2021
05:30 PM - 06:30 PM
San Tan Mountain Regional Park
6533 W. Phillips Road
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
(602) 506-2930 ext 7
Take a short guided walk with the ranger to enjoy the sunset and watch the full moon rise. Limit 10 participants. Registration required.
Take a short guided walk with the ranger to enjoy the sunset and watch the full moon rise. This is an out-and-back walk that covers no more than two miles round trip. We go out as a group and you can stroll back at your own pace.. Wear closed-toe shoes and bring water. Meet at the main entrance trailhead. Maximum 10 participants. Registration required by calling the park office at 602-506-2930 x7 for San Tan.
Maricopa County Parks and Recreation COVID guidelines:
- Know before you go. Check the website or call ahead to ensure the program has not been canceled. Be prepared for limited access to facilities and water fountains.
- Bring a mask. Although this is an outdoor program, frequent stops may be made so the ranger can explain or highlight items along the trail(s). Masks will be required during these stops. Masks are also required in restrooms and the nature center.
- Physical distancing. Observe the CDC’s minimum recommended physical distancing of six (6) feet from others at all times. Share the trail and warn other trail users of your presence as you pass.
- Personal hygiene. Follow the CDC’s guidance on personal hygiene prior to visiting parks or trails.
- Other. Do not use parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms. If you sneeze while recreating on a trail, please sneeze into your elbow to avoid the spread of germs.