Wednesday, April 21, 2021
06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
San Tan Mountain Regional Park
6533 W. Phillips Road
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
(602) 506-2930 ext 7
A nighttime 7-9 mile group ride. Limit 10 riders per group.
Shed your work schedule then spend the evening lighting up the trails on two-wheels. During this San Tan Bikes-sponsored adventure, old familiar trails become new again; challenging your skills from new and heightened perspectives. First timers to experts, this is a no-drop ride. Please bring your helmet and two 650-lumen lights (bar and helmet mount), and water. Snacks are optional. Meet near the flagpole ten-minutes early as wheels down are at the top of the hour. Limit 10 riders per group.
Maricopa County Parks and Recreation COVID guidelines:
- Know before you go. Check the website or call ahead to ensure the program has not been canceled. Be prepared for limited access to facilities and water fountains.
- Bring a mask. Although this is an outdoor program, frequent stops may be made so the ranger can explain or highlight items along the trail(s). Masks will be required during these stops. Masks are also required in restrooms and the nature center.
- Physical distancing. Observe the CDC’s minimum recommended physical distancing of six (6) feet from others at all times. Share the trail and warn other trail users of your presence as you pass.
- Personal hygiene. Follow the CDC’s guidance on personal hygiene prior to visiting parks or trails.
- Other. Do not use parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms. If you sneeze while recreating on a trail, please sneeze into your elbow to avoid the spread of germs.