Saturday, October 24, 2020
08:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Estrella Mountain Regional Park
14805 W. Vineyard Ave.
Goodyear, AZ 85338
(602) 506-2930 ext. 6
Join us for a 2-4 mile fitness hike. Trail will be determined the week of the hike and is based on trail conditions. These are moderate level fitness hikes.
Program Info. Pre-registration is required for all programs. All programs are limited to 10 participants, no pets. To register, call Estrella Mountain Regional Park at (602) 506-2930 #6.
Explore Estrella’s beautiful trails and views while getting in a great workout! These 2-4 mile hikes will have you feeling great in no time! Please bring plenty of water and close-toed shoes and meet at the Horseshoe Trailhead.
- Know before you go. Check the website or call ahead to ensure the program has not been canceled. Be prepared for limited access to facilities and water fountains. Changes and cancellations do happen on occasion due to weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
- Bring a mask. Although this is an outdoor program, frequent stops may be made so the Ranger can explain or highlight items along the trail(s). Masks will be required during these stops. Masks are also required in restrooms and the nature center.
- Physical distancing. Observe the CDC’s minimum recommended physical distancing of six (6) feet from others at all times. Share the trail and warn other trail users of your presence as you pass.
- Personal hygiene. Follow the CDC’s guidance on personal hygiene prior to visiting parks or trails.
- Other. Do not use parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms. If you sneeze while recreating on a trail, please sneeze into your elbow to avoid the spread of germs