Friday, January 15, 2021
09:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Lake Pleasant Regional Park
41835 N. Castle Hot Springs Rd.
Morristown, AZ 85342
(602) 506-2930 ext. 2
Join us for a very scenic hike on one of the lesser known park trails!
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED, Only 10 people per hike, Call 602-506-9557. Join the rangers for a fun hike overlooking the Agua Fria River. This is one of the most scenic areas of the park, with a very rich and exiting history as well. The moderate hike will be 4 miles and take 2.5 hours. From Phoenix, head north on 1-17 to Table Mesa Rd. Take a left off the exit, crossing over the highway, followed by your first right. A ranger will be present at the intersection to assist with directions. “Hike” signs will be positioned along the way to the trailhead. Please plan on arriving early at 9:00 am. The hike will start promptly at 9:30 am. Port-a-potties are available at the trailhead, but no water. Please bring a mouth/nose mask for when you are less than six feet from others (required).
- Know before you go. Check the website or call ahead to ensure the program has not been canceled. Be prepared for limited access to facilities and water fountains.
- Bring a mask. Although this is an outdoor program, frequent stops may be made so the ranger can explain or highlight items along the trail(s). Masks will be required during these stops. Masks are also required in restrooms and the nature center.
- Physical distancing. Observe the CDC’s minimum recommended physical distancing of six (6) feet from others at all times. Share the trail and warn other trail users of your presence as you pass.
- Personal hygiene. Follow the CDC’s guidance on personal hygiene prior to visiting parks or trails.
- Other. Do not use parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms. If you sneeze while recreating on a trail, please sneeze into your elbow to avoid the spread of germs.