Thursday, October 22, 2020
08:30 AM - 09:45 AM
White Tank Mountain Regional Park
20304 W. White Tank Mountain Road
Waddell, AZ 85355
(602) 506-2930 ext. 5
Join Ranger J.D and park volunteers as we explore 2 miles of White Tank Mountain's Trails. Every month we will be hiking a new section of our trails.
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED, Only 10 people per hike, call 602-506-2930 ext. 5
Join Ranger JD for an easy-paced, guided walk along Mule Deer Trail to learn about the plants, animals, ecology, and history of White Tank Mountain Regional Park. Please call the park Nature Center 602-506-2930x5, to register. Please bring plenty of water and close-toed shoes and meet at Area 4
- Know before you go. Check the website or call ahead to ensure the program has not been canceled. Be prepared for limited access to facilities and water fountains.
- Bring a mask. Although this is an outdoor program, frequent stops may be made so the ranger an explain or highlight items along the trail(s). Masks will be required during these stops. Masks are also required in restrooms and the nature center.
- Physical distancing. Observe the CDC’s minimum recommended physical distancing of six (6) feet from others at all times. Share the trail and warn other trail users of your presence as you pass.
- Personal hygiene. Follow the CDC’s guidance on personal hygiene prior to visiting parks or trails.
- Other. Do not use parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms. If you sneeze while recreating on a trail, please sneeze into your elbow to avoid the spread of germs.