Friday, April 16, 2021
09:00 AM - 10:30 AM
White Tank Mountain Regional Park
20304 W. White Tank Mountain Road
Waddell, AZ 85355
(602) 506-2930 ext. 5
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED only 10 people per hike, call 602-506-2930 ext.5. Click on program title for more details.
Join Ranger JD for an easy-paced, guided walk along the Bajada Trail to learn about the plants, animals, ecology, and history of White Tank Mountain Regional Park. Please bring plenty of water and close-toed shoes and meet at Area 2.
- Registration is required and space is limited. Registration is required for all programs unless otherwise noted and capacity for each program is limited to 10 people, no exceptions. Please call the Visitor Center at 602-506-2930 ext.5 to register for and check on availability of programs. If you find you cannot attend a program you have registered for, please call the Visitor Center to let us know so we can open up your space(s) to those on the waiting list.
- Know before you go. Check the website or call ahead to ensure the program has not been canceled. Be prepared for limited access to facilities and water fountains. Check weather forecasts and bring layers if needed.
- Bring a mask. Although this is an outdoor program, frequent stops may be made so the ranger an explain or highlight items along the trail(s). Masks will be required during these stops. Masks are also required in restrooms and the nature center.
- Physical distancing. Observe the CDC’s minimum recommended physical distancing of six (6) feet from others at all times. Share the trail and warn other trail users of your presence as you pass.
- Personal hygiene. Follow the CDC’s guidance on personal hygiene prior to visiting parks or trails.
- Stay home if sick. Do not use parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19. If you sneeze while recreating on a trail, please sneeze into your elbow to avoid the spread of germs.