Saturday, April 17, 2021
07:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Hassayampa River Preserve
49614 U.S. Hwy. 60 89
Wickenburg, AZ 85390
(602) 506-2930 ext. 9
Join Ranger Eric for an after-hours prowl of the Preserve trails to look for nocturnal animals and scorpions! Click on this program title for more details.
Join Ranger Eric for an after-hours trail walk to look for and learn about the nocturnal critters of the Preserve! Wildlife seen on past walks has included ringtails, foxes, javelinas, deer, owls, scorpions, and other cool creepy crawlies! Please bring your own flashlights and blacklights if you have them. Space is limited, so please contact the Visitor Center at 928-684-2772 to sign up for this event.
- Registration is required and space is limited. Registration is required for all programs unless otherwise noted and capacity for each program is limited to 10 people, no exceptions. Please call the Visitor Center at 928-684-2772 to register for and check on availability of programs. If you find you cannot attend a program you have registered for, please call the Visitor Center to let us know so we can open up your space(s) to those on the waiting list.
- Know before you go. Check the website or call ahead to ensure the program has not been canceled. Be prepared for limited access to facilities and water fountains. Check weather forecasts and bring layers if needed.
- Bring a mask. Although this is an outdoor program, frequent stops may be made so the ranger an explain or highlight items along the trail(s). Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we recommend that participants wear masks when social distancing of 6 feet is not possible.
- Physical distancing. We recommend you observe the CDC’s minimum recommended social distancing of six (6) feet from others at all times. Share the trail and warn other trail users of your presence as you pass.
- Personal hygiene. Follow the CDC’s guidance on personal hygiene prior to visiting parks or trails.
- Stay home if sick. Do not use parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19. If you sneeze while recreating on a trail, please sneeze into your elbow to avoid the spread of germs.