Saturday, October 24, 2020
07:30 AM - 09:30 AM
White Tank Mountain Regional Park
20304 W. White Tank Mountain Road
Waddell, AZ 85355
(602) 506-2930 ext. 5
For birders of all ages! Join Sonoran Audubon birder Joe Ford for a 2 hour long bird walk on Ford Canyon Trail. Meet at Area 9.
Join birder Joe Ford from the Sonoran Audubon Society for an early morning bird walk to look and listen for the many birds that live in and pass through the area. Bring your bird book and binoculars and plenty of water. Binoculars may be available to borrow. We will be meeting at Area 9, near the restroom.
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED, Only 10 people per hike, call 602-506-2930 ext. 5
- Know before you go. Check the website or call ahead to ensure the program has not been canceled. Be prepared for limited access to facilities and water fountains.
- Bring a mask. Although this is an outdoor program, frequent stops may be made so the ranger an explain or highlight items along the trail(s). Masks will be required during these stops. Masks are also required in restrooms and the nature center.
- Physical distancing. Observe the CDC’s minimum recommended physical distancing of six (6) feet from others at all times. Share the trail and warn other trail users of your presence as you pass.
- Personal hygiene. Follow the CDC’s guidance on personal hygiene prior to visiting parks or trails.
- Other. Do not use parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms. If you sneeze while recreating on a trail, please sneeze into your elbow to avoid the spread of germs.