Sunday, April 11, 2021
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Hassayampa River Preserve
49614 U.S. Hwy. 60 89
Wickenburg, AZ 85390
(602) 506-2930 ext. 9
Stop by a discovery station on the trails to learn about the amazing features of bird feathers! No registration required.
Come learn about the amazing adaptations of bird feathers as you head out on the trails! Staff and volunteers will host this discovery station at the main trails junction by the picnic area from 10am-noon. No registration required.
- Know before you go. Check the website or call ahead to ensure the program has not been canceled. Be prepared for limited access to facilities and water fountains. Check weather forecasts and bring layers if needed.
- Bring a mask. Masks are required inside buildings at all times and on trails when social distancing of 6 feet is not possible.
- Physical distancing. Observe the CDC’s minimum recommended physical distancing of six (6) feet from others at all times. Share the trail and warn other trail users of your presence as you pass.
- Personal hygiene. Follow the CDC’s guidance on personal hygiene prior to visiting parks or trails.
- Stay home if sick. Do not use parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19. If you sneeze while recreating on a trail, please sneeze into your elbow to avoid the spread of germs.