Saturday, April 24, 2021
08:00 AM - 10:00 AM
San Tan Mountain Regional Park
6533 W. Phillips Road
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
(602) 506-2930 ext 7
Local experts guide you on a 7-9 mile group ride. Limit 10 riders per group.
What’s the best way to spend your Saturday morning? On a mountain biking group ride, of course. Roll up to the main trailhead 10-minutes prior to start time and meet with the San Tan Shredders. We’ll do a quick introduction, tell a few lame jokes, then head off with our fearless leader for a “no drop” ride. All abilities are welcome to join in the fun. Trail ride is about 2-hours. Quote of the day: “No matter how slow you go, you’re still faster than a couch potato!” Bring your helmet (required), plenty of water and an extra inner tube in case of a flat. Limit 10 riders per group.
Maricopa County Parks and Recreation COVID guidelines:
- Know before you go. Check the website or call ahead to ensure the program has not been canceled. Be prepared for limited access to facilities and water fountains.
- Bring a mask. Although this is an outdoor program, frequent stops may be made so the ranger can explain or highlight items along the trail(s). Masks will be required during these stops. Masks are also required in restrooms and the nature center.
- Physical distancing. Observe the CDC’s minimum recommended physical distancing of six (6) feet from others at all times. Share the trail and warn other trail users of your presence as you pass.
- Personal hygiene. Follow the CDC’s guidance on personal hygiene prior to visiting parks or trails.
- Other. Do not use parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms. If you sneeze while recreating on a trail, please sneeze into your elbow to avoid the spread of germs.