Who’s ready to enjoy a free night’s stay in one of Maricopa County’s regional parks? Starting September 18, the Maricopa County Parks and Recreation Department is bringing back its popular Buy One, Get One camping promotion! The promotion allows park visitors who pay the camping fee for one night or more at a participating desert mountain county park to receive one night of equal or lesser value for free during that same stay.
“The Buy One, Get One camping promotion allows residents to spend extra time in the parks enjoying time with their family or friends at an affordable price,” said Chairman Clint Hickman, District 4. “This is your open space—we are just stewards of it—so please consider a few nights under the stars in the desert this fall.”
“As prices continue to rise on goods, services, and travel, our agency agrees it is more important than ever to continue the Buy One, Get One campaign. This season, we’ve adjusted the campaign dates a bit to allow everyone to take advantage of the Buy One, Get One promotion before we head into the busy holiday season. Our team has already activated the promotion on our online reservation system, so park visitors may start booking their fall stays immediately,” said R.J. Cardin, Maricopa County Parks and Recreation Director.
To book a camping reservation and receive a free night, contact the parks at (602) 506-2930 or book your reservation online at maricopacountyparks.org. The promotion is valid for stays booked between September 18 and October 31, 2023.
Participating parks include:
- Cave Creek Regional Park. Located north of Phoenix, this park offers the illusion of being miles away from civilization. The campground has 55 individual developed campsites.
- McDowell Mountain Regional Park. Nestled in the lower Verde River basin, this park is a desert jewel in the northeast Valley. This park has 76 developed campsites perfect for RV or tent camping.
- Usery Mountain Regional Park. Located on the east side of the Valley at the western end of the Goldfield Mountains and adjacent to the Tonto National Forest, this park offers 74 individual-developed campsites. Sites can accommodate an RV or tent camping.
- White Tank Mountain Regional Park. At nearly 30,000 acres, this is the largest regional park in Maricopa County. Most of the park is made up of the rugged and beautiful White Tank Mountains on the Valley’s west side. The park offers 40 individually developed campsites for tent or RV camping.
Visitors interested in taking advantage of this offer must:
- Book reservations online at maricopacountyparks.org.
- To receive the offer, you must use one of the following promotional codes:
- 1 Night Free (valid for one free night during a one to seven-day stay) or
- 2 Nights Free (valid for two free nights during an eight to fourteen-day stay).
- Offer valid for designated camping spaces, not valid for primitive camping, group campground reservations, or unit fees.
- Rain checks will not be issued if space is not available.
- Offer not valid at Adobe Dam Regional Park, Estrella Mountain Regional Park, Hassayampa River Preserve, Lake Pleasant Regional Park, San Tan Mountain Regional Park, and Spur Cross Ranch Conservation Area.
- 6) The offer is only valid for camping stays between September 18 and October 31, 2023.
At approximately 120,000 acres, Maricopa County is home to one of the largest regional park systems in the United States. The parks are located throughout the county and within a 45-minute drive from downtown Phoenix. Some restrictions do apply. To learn more about Maricopa County’s regional park system, visit maricopa.gov/parks.